Makes 24 bites
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients together, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Using a melon baller or a tablespoon, place rounded drops of the mixture into each cup of the muffin pan, pressing each one down lightly with your fingers to make sure that each one is firmly packed.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Getting the ingredients for this today!